LinkedIn creates Listing Pages to help members have a better experience on their platform. Any member who has listed the organization on their profile will have the option to claim the Listing Page and become an Admin.
- Find the organization’s Page
- Type the company, university, or high school name into the Search bar at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click Claim this page on the banner at the top of the page
- Note: If you don’t see the option to claim the Page, you’ll need to list the organization in your profile’s experience section.
- Click the checkbox to verify that you’re an authorized representative of your organization to claim the Page.
- Click Confirm.